habbo tricks Italy
.: Hello dear and welcome to habbo:.
This website is not owned nor operated by Sulake Group. This site is part of Habbo Hotel ® or any other service or website owned or under the management of Sulake Group. Sulake Group are not responsible for the content of this website nor the views expressed in it are not necessarily the same as that of Sulake Group.
how to get free credits:
There are many types of ID numbers ke contraddistingono Habbo each, but there are some who are called generators, which automatically give you ke even from 150 to 500 credits in number casuale.Non need to do is call 899050003 from fixed (the number of Habbo Hotel) and when he tells you to insert the code put the issue: I discovered this 00681013.Appena cs tt I wanted to scream at the world, xciò spread the word ... tuttoBuon and share the fun and get forward with more good and stylish rooms with new credits
------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------- ----------------
testimony: I
Kiama 9kOr8 (pronounced nine corrupt), I tried to insert the code and it was wonderful to win without spending a € 189 credit I am attaching an image x testimony.
------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------------------------- As I
read about this I dialed the number 899050003, the It's free and I typed the code you want to know the result? Now I have 324 credits, I created a super room and I'm glad you xkè cn
have allowed me ---------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------------- I
Kiama baby94 with your help I have created a phenomenal look for me in a room in the habbo room baby94
------------ -------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------
trick: how to remove the profanity
one of the most odious things in habbo is that always appre bobba when you say something scorretto.X remove the profanity from habbo before you write something you have to put press ALT + 180 or put a point between the words
pubblikiamo photos of rooms with habbo furni!:
If you want to put a photo of your room, send your habbo name and password to the e-mail: eddadenicola@hotmail.it
here are some ke commands can be used only hc:
Command: The order of furni furni
can be very useful for many things. To use it you simply type: furni in habbo text box and a window with all the furni in the room. It may be useful for the movement of walls or furni furni to observe there are inside the room.
Command: The command chooser Chooser
can only be used by people Hc. To use it simply type: chooser habbo text box and a window with all the names of habbo in the room with the ability to click on it.
Moving quickly furni:
To move quickly and nimbly enough furni to hold the ALT key and click on furno to move. This allows you to not approach the furno to move it so it is very convenient.
0 comments:
Post a Comment