Thursday, September 23, 2010

Examples Of Anniversary Speech



last part after you equipped with everything we need (we hope), after a stopover in Moscow this great city, we head towards the airport Vnukovo in fact start from there planes to Blagoveshchensk.
First SPAI I have to thank the organization for the excellent service, then I also thank our driver for the check.in we had a problem.
Airlines that led up to it have problems with hand luggage.
fact, according to them our hand luggage (standard size for all companies), it was too big and too heavy so we had to take him on board as hold baggage.
In haste we took out 4 things and we sent them into the hold.
My advice (which I put into practice on the return trip) is to make a small backpack with things more important than the maximum weight of 5 kg and send the rest quietly in the hold.
One thing which at first seemed strange is that the Airport of Blagoveshchensk have the infamous Body scanner but do not worry it's very quiet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment