Monday, September 13, 2010

Reasons For Black Stool

rechargeable credit card.

Hi, as I said in my previous post I think it's best to use a rechargeable credit card.
The convenience of these cards is that if you can only use it to steal money deposited in the limit. I used this
cartasi is a circuit connected to the visa, you can take in a bank in the Visa and does not need an account at that bank.
You can charge via the internet with another cartasi (in this case related to an account), or you can reload the from a bank. He
cost charging of fees for withdrawals from ATMs and currency exchange commissions. The number
to block this card from abroad 02/34980020.
In the hotels I stayed in both Moscow and Blagoveschensk have had no problems for the credit for these costs.
But remember that in Russia stays are paid in advance so the first day of your stay you will pay for the entire stay.
In my journey I experienced withdrawals from ATMs in Blagoveschensk only bank near the hotel where we stayed and everything went fine, but remember the limit of 250 € a day, in my case were little more of 9000 rubles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment