Monday, March 7, 2011

What Is A Colonic Therapists Salary In Nyc

look at the ceiling. With music.

I needed to vent, to cry. Sometimes, I'm going through a period of high stress, fatigue makes itself felt on a psychological level.
But I could not: to bed last night I felt I wanted to take the weight of a heavy weekend, emotionally intense. Without success, I looked at the ceiling in the dark.

My beloved music, again, has not missed the target. The credit goes to a composer Icelandic (Iceland is particularly fertile in terms of music ... I have had in the previous post to emphasize), Ólafur Arnalds I discovered recently, but that now has every right in my playlist.
The choice fell on a 2007 album by the catchy title, Eulogy for Evolution, whose songs are all designated by numbers.

piano, cello, violin. Minimalist music, a carpet of sound that reminds me of a meadow, moist and delicate.

I'm lying on the music of Arnalds, musician young age, perhaps that is why immature in style, emotional use of compositional forms, in which the entry is inserted on a string of Use brooding piano and hypnotic, repetitive, linear. A little 'recalls the style of Philip Glass.

The simplicity of sound, the linearity is a devastating melancholy.
I propose that the song has sparked more than all my mood, shake off the fatigue of not being able to externalize the weight of accumulated feelings in the past days.



I needed to break up the emotions, detach from the bottom, get them out. And so it was. Finally, a long cry, liberating, slow.

When there's no hurry, in the stillness of the night, you can linger a bit '. Accept that you need time to tame their troubles. Great to hear the tears fall, slowed down by the beard, scroll slowly, take away fatigue, gradually relax the body and mind.

The most touching moment of 1440 is from 4:00 minutes, according to the stylistic element used by Arnalds, sealed the entrance of the strings sound a moment of light, graceful and poignant. It
I really needed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment