Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Yeast Infection Before Period

Rap ... futuristic

I've heard in a room and thought it was some trick of the DJ.
course, worrying that all the singing and knew .... except me!

But I find that it is a success Fabri Fibra ft. Dargen D'Amico, Marracash. Since

this blog is no room for all the music, I can not release this song (do not be offended if the scholars of the genre as the apostrophe), which certainly has an undeniable merit: it gets in the head, sneaks into the brain and leaves the sound track that hardly leaves.



The video is funny precisely because tamarro. I notice a certain tendency toward a brand of clothing and shoes, but since it is a brand I like, I will not be offended that the usual hypocritical. Business is business.

life that dreams are all a pack
How tv in your business
And how virginity
suddenly missed the first rivuoi
here is the music and you do not dance
you speak talk talk

This text has a reason, do not you? Moreover, it tells Fiber

piece like this at all
how is it that everyone except you sing?

Could not move my hand in time, if you do not is because maybe you're a bit 'too radical chic, let him say (but you are free to not appreciate the musical qualities of this rapper).

But we get to the part I like most, because there is also politics, you know? At some point, the triumph of futuristic rap, Marracash (probably unaware at the time of production of the song, I think is prior to facts in the news recently) launches into a tirade (I quote)

Silvio and Gaddafi but what a beautiful friendship
in glove, the more ass shirt

In conclusion, headed by a rapper who does not know (a demonstration of how usually I have a little 'far ... maybe I'm still too attached to Article 31 first manner), there's a really new style, I had never heard these words, but I think it has, in its way, a certain quality fine linguistic
ladyfingers
savarin

my Pucci Savoy in your savarin

Have you understood?
No, come on is easy ...
from, they understand all this ....
except you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment