Coincidentally, I found myself in possession of the 16 discs that make up "The Complete Song Books" of Ella Fitzgerald: I do not know if there is such a thing ever happened, but the first listen I was born an addiction is difficult to eradicate.
If I knew that these were the consequences, I never started.
Especially when I'm going to let me go into the arms of Morpheus (metaphorically ... I mean I'm going to sleep, do not know any Morpheus in the flesh), I start with the idea "I listen to a maximum of two songs" and I meeting after an hour that are still with the earbuds in your ears, caressed by suave and stylistically perfect voice of the great Ella.
I particularly like the songs of three discs devoted to the interpretation of the reasons George and Ira Gershwin; some pearls?
But not for me, first of all: famous song (to listen to the version of Chet Baker), an intense and melancholy.
Although I can not dismiss
The Memory Of His kiss
I guess he's not for me
I guess he's not for me
Slap That Bass revolves around a fundamental fact: the rate creates happiness.
Dictators Would Be Better Off
If They zoom zoom now and then
Today, you can see That
The Happiest Men
All got rhythm
Shall we dance? if happiness comes from the rhythm, you need to dance to enjoy a full, life is short and aging fast, so better to dance, whenever possible.
Put on your dancing shoes
Stop wasting time
not continue in this series of songs, otherwise it ends up that the syndrome of dependence on Ella Fitzgerald also hit the blog ... so, more I listen, the more I can not help it.
conclude, however, with a account on one of the songs always Gershwin Song Books: Embraceable you.
Probably my romantic soul is in this poignant melody food to feed the fantasies and dreams, but I think that if ever I could dedicate this song ...
Embrace me, My Sweet Embraceable You
Embrace me, you irreplaceable you
0 comments:
Post a Comment