If you type coffee on google, the site tells you: about 5,970,000 results (0.11 seconds). That the issue be dealt with, length, depth, no doubt.
So, I'll add a post to the ocean of words that revolve around the famous drink: will affect someone? I do not know, certainly not offer nothing new to the subject.
Coffee is a beverage produced by grinding ....
enough, this is not the purpose of the post! I received an invitation for a coffee ... in a single day, because I drank too many (and I have to decide).
The post will address the dynamics of the invitation for a coffee: I did not even understand it myself, never mind! And then it is too early, there would be too much to say, I have yet to become a blogger adult. All calls are still
necessarily be interpreted according to the circumstances and context.
But then, what is this post?
I will not talk even when I started drinking the coffee, this time at the restaurant (I was 13/14 years?) With my family, where I ordered coffee after a meal, immediately making me grumble from a waitress (the thing left me somewhat puzzled, it is true that we were in Tuscany and the Tuscans are known to not conceal ... but why would he have to comment on? So my parents, instead of giving me a reason, they said that it was not a habit who do not diligently drank ...).
From a certain point I started taking caffeine regularly, that's all.
Surely I do not want to analyze the health issues related to the (presumed) caffeine addiction: this is why there are categories of Italian television, I believe that TG2 Health has about hours of programming (but I could be wrong, because it is a injury: Never look TG2 Health and if it happened to me, he swears he will speak of the prostate).
The art and the art of coffee or coffee? I feel this topic closer to my sensibility, one might indulge. But do not talk about the coffee in the literature, why not, in the theater. Like the time I attended the representation of the "Coffee Shop" by Goldoni, a production which I liked, with an extraordinary Bonacelli Paul (it was 1998 ... but is it really spent all this time?)
Then there is the strange collection of cups of Illy that my gift received in 1994 (I checked the date, I never remember exactly), ushering in a season (short) collections.
in the cup "Fire" but I never drank no coffee, but it does not I'll get.
And if you drink too much coffee? I have no trouble saying that I drink a lot: the truth is that I hate the politically correct speech and healthy "you should reduce", or "how do you drink coffee in the evening, then do not sleep", if I feel like, I prepare the coffee maker without scruples. Better not talk about it.
Rather look this funny video of Oldelaf et Monsieur D , a humorous musical group French.
,
Ma petite journée, Et me
réveiller
Moi je pris a café
For me it would be impossible to start the day without caffeine For this reason, I hate to find myself in situations where, for logistical reasons, I can not deal with the trauma of getting out of bed supported by the aroma of coffee (the real one!). However, I would say that there is no need to talk. I have also mentioned that song Giuni Russo ( Atmosphere ) which speaks of the extraordinary tenderness of the riser to make the coffee for the person you love and himself. I would be redundant.
But we want to talk about what it would be nice that in Italy there are more local-style Starbucks? Purists will feel offended, but I do not dislike all types of drinking coffee, who cares if it is not "typical" Italian. In fact, I find it ridiculous to have to always ask for a expressed if it is not the type used in the place where I am. Never tried the coffee (in fact, kafa ) in the Balkans? It is not simply enjoy a drink, is a ritual. Slow, because the dust must be given time to settle on the bottom: you could not drink with the enthusiasm typical of certain mornings when the bartender did not have time to put the cup on the counter that are already out of the room and go where you go. We might quibble about how to make coffee, the technique is not easy and requires experience. We could, indeed, perhaps in another post.
What I wanted to talk? I received an invitation to drink coffee, and this is a fact. And then? I do not remember what was the argument I had in mind.
0 comments:
Post a Comment