I like flying. In the sense that I love to board the aircraft, as a passenger to travel.
Since the first time I took a plane I had fifteen years, and decreed that this was the absolute best way to get around.
In this regard, I can say that I recently reviewed the train (but only if Frecciarossa). But it is not based solely on transport efficiency explain my fondness for aircraft.
| |
| Charles De Gaulle Airport - Paris |
enter the airport, check-in, boarding the plane, wait in the waiting rooms of airports: all situations that I probably cause a discharge of endorphins and make me feel good.
Certainly the journey itself is a situation in which I am very at ease (except in the preparation of the luggage, which remains a very critical moment, mostly because they are still undecided about situations, especially weather, which find on arrival).
But the air of the airport is amazing. My absolute favorite is the airport of Paris - Charles de Gaulle, its architecture air, light fascinates me. So, that is fine if I can schedule a stop there.
Recently, I tried the airport of Porto - Francisco de Sá Carneiro: bright, modern, functional. There was even a corner with live music in front of the gates. A pleasant way to wait for boarding. They played good jazz, which is ideal for a little careful listening, a carpet of sound discretion.
| |
| Porto Airport |
This opportunity is especially true in international airports: I like to linger on your clothes how to behave, the sounds of languages, a bit 'as it happens in big cities, but with luck that people are all concentrated in a place that you can take a look overall.
The same situation occurs in the queue for check-in, but since I got into the habit of doing business online, I have not much followed this practice (at most going to the bench for the suitcase to take on board).
Voyeurism anthropological , I would define it.
It is also nice to study the habits of travelers, what they do in the meantime, if you read and what, if they listen music (as I'd like to know the musical tastes of those who cross my eyes with the ipod on, not being able to know, I guess related aspect, certainly as unscientific method), as they line up. I never understood the dynamics of why people get up and go in the queue announcement of opening of the gate. With the exception of low-cost, scheduled on the place is assigned, because long-standing and unnecessarily?
And again ... why do it looking at his watch constantly, perhaps giving the impression of a hurry. Take half as the plane is not like waiting for the tram ("But how late? Or wait until next I set foot?"). Some, however, behave the same way.
The most unbearable are the exhibitionists tourists who speak out loud, they move in groups and, if they are to return from the trip, entertaining the other passengers waiting with tales so vivid and full of details as for anything interesting, indeed, annoying (I fall into banality to say that I always the Italians are convinced that we see more of our compatriots abroad, because we tend to recognize them).
I do not want, but this category of people I always ruin a little 'poetry of waiting.
Airports are a world to explore with curiosity. I do not hardly ever get bored in waiting time of loading.
boarding which marks the second phase of because I love to fly, perhaps the central motif.
But we'll talk later.
0 comments:
Post a Comment