Monday, February 21, 2011

English Soul Silver Rom Mediafire

in revolt: the dictators (sometimes) fall down

A blog should not necessarily involved in politics, economics, current events. It is why I started writing.

can not be ignored, however, that these days, at this time the theme of revolt in the Arab countries and North Africa causing considerable concern.
International politics is something very serious, the simplifications and banalities can not be tolerated. It is true, however, that the probable fall of the Gaddafi regime in Libya will result in a destabilization of the area, with long term consequences are difficult to predict.



When I think of Colonel Gaddafi can imagine the slave of his arrogant ego, unable to leave the character that you created in many years of excess: the river full of populist speeches to the General Assembly of the United Nations, the tents pitched at Villa Pamphili in Rome, the hostess (in the past have used the prettiest word "courtesan") that "taught" the Koran, the livelihood of terrorist groups, not only in the region (also funded the IRA Irish) 's anti-Israeli hatred. But even then its unlikely divided, frivolity, the financial interests and the social life.

I do not want a "theme", just share a picture of a human being who has always left me puzzled. And is uncomfortable with some of the images on Italian television during his official visits (2009 and 2010) in our country, ill-digested Italian politics were to bow down in front of a dictator.

After 41 years in power, even in these hours the Libyan regime is falling.

I've always been sensitive to the fall of dictators.

Elena Ceausescu and his wife before the
My memories begin December 25, 1989: Ceausescu was overthrown in Romania, the television images spread the execution of the dictator and his wife Elena. I was a kid, I was shocked by that vision, not only for the savage image of a violent death, but above all for the idea itself of exceeding pre-established order, of the insurgency that strikes against power, embodied by beings still humans. I become as helpless, weak, just hours before an execution of a sentence and pardon the seeming aura of omnipotence that allowed them to reign supreme for years, thanks to the use of ruthless violence and abuse. Same thing I thought of Saddam Hussein, when he was executed by hanging in 2006.

I will say now a great trivia, wonder apologize. It is probably more comfortable in a hurry to get rid of a dictator, there is a country to be rebuilt, new political alliances to put in place, to win international approval. Some tyrant has been living in exile, I am reminded Marcos, who found asylum from the Philippines to Hawaii, where he died again in 1989, some years after the end of his regime.

However, for me a dictator should be a source of answers, a subject to be questioned, to support the awareness of what has happened, to reconstruct the history. Get it off right away, no use. I am convinced that man needs to know, to live, it should shed light, by any means (the Personal testimony is perhaps the most effective argument to refute, check documents, weigh other evidence) on their adventures, even the most obscure, even the most violent.
In South Africa, called the Truth and Reconciliation Commission: Learn to understand and eventually heal the wounds, to unite the first group of people torn by prejudice, hatred and violence then another.

My usual idealism. Have done so. But fortunately the reality I see and I take with the facts, so I realize that history is the product of the human being that is evolving, not a perfect animal, so I accept it, because I do also I. More than

cabalizzare the future, we need to understand what is happening here and now .
Public deepening video from the site of Corriere della Sera : the author is a journalist and columnist, Anthony Ferrari, which I appreciate the analytical skills and knowledge of the Middle East. The previous video on
career of Colonel Gaddafi is taken from the Corriere della Sera.



What will be the next dictator to fall?

0 comments:

Post a Comment