Friday, February 11, 2011

Rugby Players Getting Pantsed

Recalling an evening with the nose

Last night I went out, yes, occasionally I allow myself some frivolity. All in all the place, I did not know, I liked it, an alternative without exaggerating, from the first moment reminded me of a party of a Boston college, not that I've actually never participated in a celebration of an American college, or ever been to Boston.
Apart from the location a bit 'particular, there was nothing special: a large room, two tables for drinks, but the atmosphere was relaxed, festive, without being contrived. Probably we will come back.
Professor Fullin
By the way, I'm sure that he recognized a few years ago an actor who played a hilarious character Zelig, Professor Fullin ... but I'm certainly not going to ask him if he would never do that because I think it already has a drama to be known as a famous person (if I were, you think so), then you're in a local you just stand in peace and get a pest that bothers you. However, to be honest, I think he recognized Alessandro Fullin and for those who did not know who I'm talking about, I wanted to post a video of the show of the legendary teacher who teaches the language tuscolana, but ... no longer existed. Either youtube or dailymotion, no nothing.
settle for an amateur video made during a performance.



Anyway, back to the topic of the post. Great night, I was not so much, come home at night, after chatting with a dear friend river, I needed to vent a bit '.

Upon waking, I have a olfactory memory. Probably many are accustomed
to deal with structured mastery all five senses. For me, the smell is a gentle way, I mean they are absolutely sensitive to the stubborn odors.
Rarely, however, cherish a memory that is above all a sense of smell. My memories are usually visual and auditory, although in reality I should say only visual, because for me the sounds are first of all light, color, sensation described with adjectives of their sight.
I am complicating the post, I realize.

back this morning, the scent imprinted in my brain was insistent, real. For it, I reconnected the memory trace of the evening. The pleasant scent of an interesting person. Who knows
if I will have to smell that sweet smell of new, fresh, indelible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment