the casting of "Lady burlesque" Sky already have many candidates who have highlighted the most visited us sonoBabyG, Maisiri Lady and Miss La Mousse.
Babygear
Born: Ragusa
On: 28/03/1983
I live in: Ragusa
My current occupation is : unemployed
Status: ...
A value of my body: the sinuous
How to seduce those who like me: with the look and smile
Favorite movie: Chicago
The woman I most admire: ... The garment
sexier than I have: ...
because I like the Burlesque: is pure sensuality, not vulgar
Pick me because: are a burlesque lady around!
Height: 171
Lady Maisiri
Born: PompeiiOn: 26/04/1991
I live in: Portici
My current job is: student
Status: A single
honor of my body: my angelic face
How seduce those who like me: with a fascinating look
Favorite movie: Moulin Rouge
The woman I admire more: Nicole Kidman
The garment sexier than I have: silk lingerie
because I like the Burlesque: can finally show the sensuality that is in me and no one ever expect
Pick me because: you will not regret
Height: 173
Miss Mousse
Born: Carate BrianzaOn: 22/03/1981
I live in: Brugherio
My current Employment: Burlesque performer
Relationship Status: Married
A value of my body: flexibility
How to seduce those who like me: with a look
Favorite movie: Red Lantern
The woman I most admire: I admire all women who have character and are not afraid to get involved
The garment sexier than I have: hard to choose .....
because I like the Burlesque: I can turn my imagination into reality
Pick me because: I do it with passion
Height: 165
Type of initiative This is a casting to select age girls who want to be among the stars of Burlesque Lady, reality show that will air on Skyuno. To participate in the casting is a candidate must be registered with the site Sky.it. If you are not registered, you can register at the following URL https: / / www.sky.it/itstatic/itregi/step1.html providing a valid e-mail address that will receive an email confirmation.
Profile participating municipalities seeking women who intend to get involved and want to live a unique experience. The search is not just targeted at professional burlesque performers who have already exhibited in public. There are no age limits, weight or height.
How to participate in Sky.it Each registered user can submit the application casting of a single candidate. Other possible candidates to be associated with many unique records. Once logged in, at https: / / www.sky.it/itstatic/itregi/step1.html registered user will see a form to fill in with personal data and personal information of the candidate for the casting. The only data that will not be made public are e-mail, and telephone number, which will be used only to contact the candidates, as well as details of the measures, the Italian language and related to any work experience in the field of burlesque. To send the materials to participate in the casting, we must accept the disclaimer on the sale of materials. To participate in the casting is required to send at least one photo of the candidate (in jpg format, maximum size of 20 Mb and at least one photo must be vertical) and you can send more photos and video (in video format. Mov,. Wmv,. Mpeg . mpeg2,. mpeg4, maximum size of 50 Mb, the video will last a maximum of 3 minutes). The staff will select nominations and received material and its sole discretion may choose what to publish. E 'can send new material even after completing the participant (which may not, however, be changed), but the editorial board to publish in any case where a maximum of 3 videos and 20 photos for each candidate.
duration Casting open casting on 11/01/2011 and inscriptions in the casting are open until 11 / 02/2011 included. After that date will not be able to participate in the online casting or send new material for this selection.
Profile participating municipalities seeking women who intend to get involved and want to live a unique experience. The search is not just targeted at professional burlesque performers who have already exhibited in public. There are no age limits, weight or height.
How to participate in Sky.it Each registered user can submit the application casting of a single candidate. Other possible candidates to be associated with many unique records. Once logged in, at https: / / www.sky.it/itstatic/itregi/step1.html registered user will see a form to fill in with personal data and personal information of the candidate for the casting. The only data that will not be made public are e-mail, and telephone number, which will be used only to contact the candidates, as well as details of the measures, the Italian language and related to any work experience in the field of burlesque. To send the materials to participate in the casting, we must accept the disclaimer on the sale of materials. To participate in the casting is required to send at least one photo of the candidate (in jpg format, maximum size of 20 Mb and at least one photo must be vertical) and you can send more photos and video (in video format. Mov,. Wmv,. Mpeg . mpeg2,. mpeg4, maximum size of 50 Mb, the video will last a maximum of 3 minutes). The staff will select nominations and received material and its sole discretion may choose what to publish. E 'can send new material even after completing the participant (which may not, however, be changed), but the editorial board to publish in any case where a maximum of 3 videos and 20 photos for each candidate.
duration Casting open casting on 11/01/2011 and inscriptions in the casting are open until 11 / 02/2011 included. After that date will not be able to participate in the online casting or send new material for this selection.
0 comments:
Post a Comment