Sunday, February 20, 2011

Rosary Beads Tattoo Ankle

mask (five minutes)

"Hello, get in the car ... yes, I'm early, take a ride before they reach the other ... but no, it did not happen anything, do not worry, nothing bad things, what do you say ... I must speak, I want to do it, a beautiful thing, do not worry ... You know, I like to drive, do around the block, driving relaxes me, it always has been ...
You know the party that I told you about? Here, I wish you were ... I had to let you know a person, in short, yes, this time I'm a bit 'trying to meet people, that's ... and then oh well, ok we do not like masquerades, and then we do not see anything, better chat with our friends ...
However, as I say ..., you would have known D., is a guy ... Oh God, no, come on, you ok I had to say, but no, I did not know when to do it, here anyway, no, we're not together, for heaven's sake, even the little I know right ... Yes, here, for some 'time I try this dating site, but yes, then I'll tell you better ... when the others arrive? There is still time to take another lap. However
said ... Yes, but you know, it's just to get to know people, is a year that I feel more comfortable ... I want a stable relationship, now that I try ... But ok, sorry, I already wanted to tell you this summer, how many years is that we know? Better not count ... you're right, though I ask pardon, I did not want to confide more in, but no ... I'll explain later, I realized during the Olympics, and yes ... it has passed time, but it was not easy ... sooner or later one must pull down the mask himself and accepted, it takes time ...
Yes, you're my best friend, I am ashamed of avertene not spoken before, but no good then I'll tell you all the details, a beer in front of us, we review the past five years ...
Even the gay scene is not easy, as all the rooms and then, perhaps it is the defense strategy ... good, it's true, sometimes there is some 'tendency to autoghettizzarsi, then if you think it is also a way to know, as you would otherwise ... that is, it's not easy, then I will tell you the story of radar, a lot of stupid things, we have to do some 'laughter ... There is only
D., eventually someone you know live, you know I'm selective, as you say? Ah yes, then you must tell me, and I know, we have never been easy emotionally, but what can you do ...
Come on, come and see you next week, will arrive, park hours, so I'll tell you everything, I love you ...!

"D. But this, at least he's cute?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment