Monday, February 14, 2011

My Toenails Are Deformed

Amo, amas, loved, amatum, love

Discounted, today is Valentine's Day, it is called love.
I would like to make a clarification: it is quite snobby to criticize the party in question, citing commercial reasons, criticizing the consumer society and the like.
are conscious of living in this type companies will not be the best of all possible worlds, the base money has engulfed the poem? Maybe.

However, today I speak of love . Because maybe I envy those who will likely buy some presents, writing cards silly, just dinner with your partner, devote a day to themselves and to the feeling that binds lovers. A superficial level, so, too, and romance. If I could I turn down at this point, no problems.

This year is not so, but no matter. The sense is that people can live more than others this day, for love itself, not to fatten the pockets of traders, it should be, aware of the privilege, perhaps using a little 'creativity and imagination. What then do it tomorrow, in a month, six months, does not matter. Today is just a date.

How decline love? On this blog, with music. The choice now rests on a moving song interpreted by the mysterious voice, warm and enveloping Antony Hegarty (not to mention " & Johnsons "): I fell in love with a dead boy.
I fell in love with you
Now you're my one, only one
'Cause all my life I've been so blue
But In That Moment You Fulfilled me

This is the verse that comes after an introduction agitated, accompanied by a piano urging agreements with excruciating despair: I call a doctor, fear before you're dead? And then comes a long silence, music, perfect vacuum, the pause that creates expectation, but also dilutes the initial anxiety.
But I lie beside you and hold you hand

The boy loved is not alive, is a dead boy . It matters little, will tell all your friends, family, wanted to I met him. A crescendo of intensity, sweetness, the music of violins, caressing.
No one's gonna take you away from me

do not post the original version (piano and violin), but with a majestic interpretation of the accompanying orchestra.



The suspension of silence is even more exciting, will live was a thrill: orchestral director and hanging in the air, before the sweetness of the melody, with a counterpoint of sublime piccolo and xylophone, with the addition of the ' oboe and gradually all the tools.

I whisper the secret in the ground

Happy feast of love to those who love, who would want to do it, who does not feel loved. Blood glucose, misuriamola tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment