Saturday, February 5, 2011

Indian Very Bic Brast

Take the Bait-pill?

I would not have addressed this issue, at least not right now, I have not even started writing this blog for a month ...

But I found browsing around aimlessly in the blogosphere , a video that asks a question. I feel provoked to respond, so do not hesitate to do so.



you ever decide to take, if it were available, the 'hetero- pill, which is a kind of drug able to become heterosexual?

Over a year ago, I would say definitely yes, let me look away, can not wait!

A year ago (before January 1 2010, to be precise) I'd think about, but then I decided to take her to a quiet life.

few months ago I would have been uncertain, I would definitely buy ... then, perhaps, I hesitated before taking it if necessary.

Today ... no thanks! 'm happy to be who I am.

The YouTube channel and visit this link : there are really interesting video on the theme of coming-out and the like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment